28 September 2016

Time to come back

Despite my best attempts, I was always awful at keeping a diary when I was growing up. I would try so hard and write something every night - for about a week. And then I would dissappear again for a month or two until the urge hit me again.

Well, it seems I have the same level of consistency when it comes to keeping a blog up to date. So, um, this time it's about three YEARS later, but hey ho, moving on!

The main reason I started this blog was to document my son's life so as not to forget all the mundane, everyday things that I know I will miss so much when he is grown up. I now have two sons (alot has happened since I last wrote) and I am getting those same terrified twinges. He's already 18 months old and chaging every day. Already I'm starting to forget what his teeny tiny newborn body felt like in my arms. It goes too quickly.

I hope I can be more vigilant this time around and have promised myself that I will try my best to write as often as possible. I don't want to forget all these precious childhood moments - it's so fleeting. We are given our children for such a short period of time and before we know it they are off into the world and living their own lives.

So I will start with a bit of a photo recap of the past couple of years and then hopefully catch up on what's happened since the arrival of little man #2... 


No comments:

Post a Comment